Home › Forums › Store Locator Plus › Google Map embed using sl_latitude sl_longitude stopped working › Reply To: Google Map embed using sl_latitude sl_longitude stopped working
Many thanks for your response. I’ve updated the SLP plugin to 4.3 and cleared all chances but the issue is still there.
I’ve tried turning off all other plugins to see if that helps but with no luck.
If I look at the page source, I can see that the field attributes are present and haven’t been parsed to the actual lat long. Example:
The other fields are being parsed successfully, with the exception of the image filed which now requires ‘ instead of “.
Is there anything else that we can try. I’m searching the forum and have seen others with similar issues but without a solution.
I look forwadr to your thoughts.