Reply To: Add and import doesn't work after deleting wp_store_locator table

Home Forums Store Locator Plus Add and import doesn't work after deleting wp_store_locator table Reply To: Add and import doesn't work after deleting wp_store_locator table

Rachael
Participant

Hi, all the versions I downloaded were the ones that showed in our account packages list. It’s not really obvious if there are newer versions of anything. For instance, SLP Janitor. We are using Store Locator Plus Version 4.2.67.

Contact Extender Version 4.2.02

Enhanced Map Version 4.2.09

Enhanced Results Version 4.2.07

Enhanced Search Version 4.2.09

Pro Pack Version 4.2.15

Tagalong Version 4.2.03

What do I see when I go to the plugins page?  slp-add-ons As you can see, SLP Janitor isn’t even there. Or is it? The navigation to specific plugins on this site is like trying to find your way through Boston without an experienced guide. Sorry, to say, but maybe somebody can look at your site navigation from a user’s perspective.

If I do a Google search, I come across SLP Janitor 4.2.01

The plugin, SLP Janitor 4.2.01 is installed on our website. But it doesn’t say anywhere “Newer update available.” And this one doesn’t appear to have any menu or control anywhere on the WP dashboard. So, naturally, I conclude it doesn’t really work. You tell me it does, if I upgrade to version 4.3, and I believe you. But I would never even know there was a v. 4.3 if you hadn’t just said so.