Reply To: Add and import doesn't work after deleting wp_store_locator table

Home Forums Store Locator Plus Add and import doesn't work after deleting wp_store_locator table Reply To: Add and import doesn't work after deleting wp_store_locator table

Rachael
Participant

After spending all day on this problem, after repeated deactivate/delete/reinstall cycles, which included creating a wp_store_locator table and backing it up, so I could delete the table, I started experimenting with installing the previous version plugins, starting with 3.11.23. At that level, it would create a database table, and even display a manually added location. I thought that now I could perform an upgrade to the current version, and it would inherit “the fix”, whatever that was. No such luck. So deactivated/deleted/reinstall progressively higher versions, but since we purchased the Pro pack, the lowest required version must be 4.2.58. Installing that version WOULD create the wp_store_locator table, but would not display the new location records. So, I’m still stuck on a Store Locator Plus plugin that doesn’t work, even though it did more or less work on the first install, but simply does not work on successive deactivate/delete/reinstalls.

To recap why I would delete a “perfectly good” install is that it wasn’t perfectly good. All of the fields were not showing up in the Location Manager, just the Store and Address,Address2,City,State,Zipcode fields.

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by  Rachael.