Reply To: Zoom Levels Off – Tagalong Category Not Working

Home Forums Premier Support Zoom Levels Off – Tagalong Category Not Working Reply To: Zoom Levels Off – Tagalong Category Not Working

jwrightsp
Participant

Although I appreciate the fact that you are a small development firm and that Lance rarely takes any time off I cannot continue to excuse the blatant inability to meet your promised Premium Support response time table. I had no problem waiting a day or two, I understand how busy things can get, but this has gone on beyond the scope of reasonable expectation now.

Since you have not been able to meet your end of the agreement please refund my current month’s subscription fee of $30. Also since I originally purchased the “Kitchen Sink” package I believe the $250 initial fee should have been waived for me also, please refund that also.

I have uploaded, installed and activated the new 4.3 pre-release modules and I am still having all the issues I mentioned above. In addition I am not seeing the ability to turn on and off “Auto-zooming” any longer. Did it move and I am simply missing it?

Thanks!

John