Reply To: Zoom Levels Off – Tagalong Category Not Working

Home Forums Premier Support Zoom Levels Off – Tagalong Category Not Working Reply To: Zoom Levels Off – Tagalong Category Not Working

jwrightsp
Participant

Hey Lance,

Thanks for responding. Its been awhile. Your product is really evolving very nicely.

Turning off “Auto Zoom”
For the Downtown map I need it to reset its boundaries depending on what locations it finds in the “Downtown” category I had to turn it back on.

For the single result map view though, turning this off got me to the correct zoom level I wanted. So the detail maps are pretty much where I want them now. Thanks.

But I am still having an issue with the Downtown map and the only_with_category=”downtown” short code filter not looking like it is having an effect on the map.

To recap for the sake of brevity, for the http://paloalto.parkingguide.com/downtown map view I have the following short code on the page:

[SLPLUS map_id=”11530″ only_with_category=”downtown”]

Which should only return the locations with the downtown category (blue “p” markers).

But as you can see on the page I am getting locations not in the Downtown category (looks like its returning everything back within the initial search radius).

Thanks!

John