Reply To: How to get custom post type pages excerpts in 'store_page' archive?

Home Forums Store Locator Plus How to get custom post type pages excerpts in 'store_page' archive? Reply To: How to get custom post type pages excerpts in 'store_page' archive?

James
Participant

Thanks for the reply! I created another topic on this subject before i found this thread .

I’ve tried all the usual steps to troubleshoot. The way i’m getting around this for now, while i wait for a solution from the authors, is to create custom fields for all the information i want to show in the regular archives (eg i have a custom field for address, phone etc.). Then for my search templates and archive templates – ie the places where the shortcodes are just repeating the first post in the loop, i am using my custom fields instead. In the map results and map bubble i am using the shortcodes as intended and everything is working as it should. Then everything links back to the single store pages, so it is pretty seamless from a user point of view.

The problem with that of course is i have to put the information in twice – once for the map, and then i open the store page and fill everything in a second time… so it’s super clunky.